Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

How to add a tracker on the android app?

I've been using the android phone app since last July and I track weight, water, exercise, and food.  I also want to track blood pressure. I added the blood pressure track on the online version, but it doesn't show up on my phone app - I tried deleting the water tracker, but that didn't help.  Any ideas?
Hi there,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the app. It would be really helpful if you also could tap on Settings in the app (either by tapping on the 3 bars at the top to open the menu or on Settings at the bottom of the app, or on your phone in Android), then Support, and send us an email. If you could say "yes" when it asks you to send data, we will be able to check things out from our end. If you need more specific instructions for your app on your device, just let us know, as these are general instructions.

This will allow us to capture your data, and what type of device you use the app on, and what version of the app you are having. If you could type in the email that you posted here, and a brief explanation of the issue, that would be great. If you have some specifics of what hasn't synced, that would be great, too.

We appreciate it, and apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.