Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

I'm Expecting app bump photos

I used the I'm Expecting app throughout my pregnancy and took all of my weekly baby bump photos though the app. Well now that my baby is here I would like those photos. Is there a way to download them from to app to my phone or to sync them to the website so that I can keep my photos?
Thanks!
Hi there,

Can you send us a note at imexpecting @ medhelp. org (no spaces) and give us a little information about your device so we can help you with the photos?

Thanks!
-Amber
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.