Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Improvement to Weight Tracker graph

Hi, I think the graph tracker is excellent, especially considering it is a free service!
But one improvement I think it desperately needs is a better way of representing the numbers on the x-axis of the graph i.e. the weight.
It is difficult to see what a line actually represents. To clarify what I mean, its not obvious if a dot on the graph means 14, 15 or something in between like 14.5.

Its not just me being stupid, I asked friends and family for their opinions too and they agree with me.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for the thoughtful comment. We've often wondered if adding a hover to a point on the line might be useful. For example, if you put your mouse over a specific dot, and something popped up that showed you the exact value. What do you think of that?

Thanks,
MedHelp
Great idea!
I think a mouse hover point, showing info on the dot, would be a huge improvement!

Cheers
Can I print a years worth of weigh tracker on one chart and if so how?
Best regards
Cicero
Hi there -

This is something we are working on currently, and hope to have out very soon.  We will be letting people know when it's released.

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.