Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

International Time Zones and updates

I live in Australia and when adding to my trackers I can't do via the shortcuts on my homepage because it says it is the previous day until around 3pm.  I have to go into my tracker and choose the next day.
I imagine this is because the site is on US time.
It's a bit frustrating, I really like seeing the stats change on the tickers.
Is there a way I can change this for my trackers?

Love the website,
kec
Hi there -

I'm going to check with our developers on this, and  I'll get back with you soon.

Emily
Hi there -

We don't currently offer the time change, but are going to add it for our international users.  I'm not sure when it will happen, though.

Thanks so much for letting us know!  We really appreciate the feedback.

Emily
Hi Emily,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  That would be fantastic!
Have a good day,
kec
Hi there -

Can you check now and see if this is working for you?

Thanks so much!

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.