Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

It would be great if MedHelp could list question Titles!

It would be great if MedHelp could reinstate question/post titles, rather than to whom the post is replying.  It makes searching for pertinent questions very difficult.  Thanks for your consideration of this request!
I agree
I agree with both of you... Searching is not easy and I hope post's titles will be reinstated.
Hi Cindy -

Thanks for your comments! We are going to be updating the design of the My Posts Page and making a few changes. Once we know what the finished product will include, I'd be happy to update you. Feel free to send me an email any time with questions or concerns.

If anyone is interested in the updates, please send us an email to Contact Us, and we'd be happy to keep you in the loop. You can find Contact Us at the bottom of every page on the site.

Thanks again, and hope everyone is well,

Emily
Thank you Emily for the information.

I just sent an E-Mail to "Contact us" to receive updates when changes occur about the issue mentioned above.
I hope all is well with you too :)
Dear Cindy, thank  you for creating this site for all of us.  This community saved my life and I have you to thank for this
Bless you for having the idea
Dee
What a nice sentiment, Dee! Thank you for sharing it! I'll be sure to pass it along!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.