Journal Entry isn't going to my Migraine Tracker

My journal entries are going to all journals instead of being linked to my Migraine Tracker. I also cannot edit the date of my journal entries. Before the UI change, I was able to add a journal entry when I was adding information for my migraine. Now there is no link. Can you tell me how I can get my Migraine journal entries back into my Migraine Tracker and how to edit them so they match up to the dates of my migraines?
Found it! I have to click on the Journal icon on the chart to add an entry to my Headache/Migraine Tracker.
Ah, your second post came in just as I was responding!  Glad you found it. :)

Claire
Um, I know this is a really old thread... but clicking on the Journal icon in the chart does nothing at all for me. D:
Hi there -

No, it's still not working, but we are working on some changes to it that we hope to happen soon, so hang in there, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Emily

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.