Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Journal Issues

Haven't been able to post a journal entry on my tracker for a month at least...is there an issue with it? It used to be that you could choose between a tracker journal and a general journal entry. Has something changed?
Hi there -

Yes, there is a site wide issue with it, and we will be fixing it, but I'm not sure when that will be fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily
It has been going on for a very long time and is a serious detriment to the utility of the trackers as I see it.  I've been using the journal and trackers here for years.  Now, finally pregnant after dealing with infertility, I haven't been able to use the tracker and journals together to organize my progress.  Bummer.
wonko, I'm so sorry!  Please know that we're working on this and while it's taking awhile, we'll get this resolved.

Claire
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.