Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Making a Journal Private

I was just looking at the journal options and I don't see a way to make them private... can you tell me how to do that, please?  I see how to keep people from sending PM's seeing notes, photos, etc on the privacy page, but nothing about who can see/comment on journals.  Help...

Barb
Greetings Barb!

You can make your journal private on an entry by entry basis. If you already have journal entries, simply go to the "Edit" option and modify the privacy settings for that journal. You can also go to your profile, click the "See All" link next to Journals, then click the "List view" option at the center just above your journal entries. Once that list view shows up, there is a small icon to the far right next to every journal entry that, once clicked, shows the privacy options for that particular journal entry.

Hope this was helpful! Feel free to contact us with any further questions and thanks for your continued participation in the MedHelp community!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.