Migraine Tracker - Events Suggestion

Could you add "Missed Medication" to "Events" in the "Migraine Tracker".

Missing medication is a common migraine trigger... both for those of us who take daily migraine medications and for anyone who takes ANY type of daily medication for an unrelated condition and any sort of change in one's routine can trigger a migraine.

Thanks!
I'd also like to see "hydrocodone" and "Vicodin" added to the "treatment" portion under Migraine as that is what some people (myself I know ;)) have to take if the triptans don't work and you are maxed out on them already.
Another med that I would like to see on the Migraine tracker is "Cephadyn" or Fioricet (those type of medications) under "treatment".
Sure, we'd be happy to add these items. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Missed medication has been added to the migraine tracker under events. Thanks for the suggestion.

-MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.