Migraine Tracker Events

Is it possible to add "Allergy Shot" to Events on Migraine Tracker? I have begun getting sinus headaches after my shots and would like to track them. They are notably different from my usual migraine symptoms. Is there a way to add pollen count data and weather data (barometric pressure, temperature, etc) to my tracker as well or would that be something I'd have to track on my own in my Journal?
I'll pass along this suggestion as well, efire360!

Claire

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.