Migraine Tracker

I would like to see Promethazine (Phenagren) added to the list of treatments for migraines as it is an anti-nausea medication and migraines commonly cause nausea.

I would also like to see under the events list "gluten" because gluten intolerance is a known trigger for migraines and sometimes there is a case of accidental gluten ingestion, just like there is for GI issues.  It would help to have this as a specific migraine trigger under the "events" category because of it being a known trigger.
Hi there -

Good suggestions.  I'll pass them to our developers.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Emily
Thank you very much.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.