Mood Tracker

Would it be possible to amend the mood tracker so that more than one mood in a day can be recorded.  This would be useful for those of us with rapid cycling mood swings.  Thanks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah, I second this.
Helpful - 0
That's a great suggestion. Our current infrastructure for the mood tracker doesn't support this, but we'll look into ways of how we can add the ability to track multiple moods per day. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Helpful - 0
Thanks!
Helpful - 0
I would add my support to this, too.  I can be horribly depressed and totally manic and absolutely apathetic all in a single day, so I end up having to go with whatever mood lasted longest, or some kind of average, or whatever I best remember.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the suggestion. We just wanted to let you know that the Mood Tracker now accepts multiple moods per day. Just select a mood and then click Specify Time. To add more moods, click "Add another".

To see public Mood Trackers, including those that have multiple moods per day, check out the Mood Tracker Gallery: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/mood

Thanks,
MedHelp

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?