Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

More trackers for blogger

How can we add more of our trackers from Blogger. In particular I would like to add the exercise tracker to my existing Blogger blog.
Thanks for the suggestion. Are you referring to the tickers? Only some of our trackers have tickers - currently weight, baby, pregnancy, and addiction. The tickers are embeddable in your signature when you post as well as embeddable on other sites like Blogger or MySpace. The ticker can only hold a limited amount of information and there is a lot of information in the exercise tracker. What would you like the ticker to show? Some examples might be total cumulative distance, total exercise minutes, total calories burned.

Let us know which one you prefer and we'll add it to the list.

Thanks,
MedHelp
All of those would be great options.  I am currently displaying the weight ticker and the hydration ticker -- Maybe it could be an option -- where the user selects one of the options, distance, minutes or calories.
It might be more complicated to allow users to choose one. If you could tell us which one you prefer the most, we can make sure that one is created.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I think mileage would be the best.
I would love to put the exercise tracker as a ticker on my blog too.  I would love to be able to have, minutes exercised at least.

Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.