Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

New Food Tracker is Double Logging Foods

Ok, so I had a problem with my calories going over for the day - the total on reports showed more than the tracker.  When I went to the new food tracker I found that a meal had double entries.  This has happened again - and this time I can't get the items to delete.  Any ideas?
Hi - I'm so sorry you're having this problem! I'm going to forward your question to the people who focus on trackers and have one of them get back to you.
Hi there -

We're looking into this, and I'll be back in touch soon. I'm sorry this is happening.

Emily
Hi there -

Can you tell me if the foods that have replicated were entered on your app or the tracker, and if they are appearing replicated in the app as well?

When you try to delete them, how are you doing that, and what happens when you try to delete them?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily
Ok, I logged in again and this time I got stuff to delete - before I didn't see the trash can icon, the next time I did.  Right now, I'm just trying to get the food diary to work on line.  I'm answering your note now, because the last time I went in the system locked up.
I just went back in and this time everything worked fine. Color me confused.
Well, I love it when things fix themselves spontaneously lol. If you notice this again, let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.