New Post It note

Thought that with one of our dear member's birthday coming up soon that an additional post it with either a birthday cake or a candle on it would be appropriate and could be put in place of the one for the 4th of July.  Also being that there are several Canadian members, a Canada Day post it for the 1st of July might be appropriate for next year?  This is for the MS Forum I am talking about and would appreciate your assistance with this.

Rena705
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for the suggestions. We'll definitely catch Canada Day next year. The birthday note has been on our list of features. It probably won't be available in time for your friend's birthday (when is the actual birth date?), but we'll let you know when it is available.

-MedHelp
Helpful - 0
Her birthday is the 16th of July...this Wednesday...here's hoping!  Thanks you guys...appreciate it!

Rena705
Helpful - 0
Unfortunately we weren't able to get a birthday note out in time for her birthday. We'll make sure this is on the list so that you'll be able to send her a note next year. Thanks for the suggestion!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?