Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Old vs New Format

I strongly dislike the new format that is showing up on MH at random times. I find it confusing and very user UN-friendly. I have closed out of MH numerous times when it is "up." I firmly believe a new poster to MedHelp would have a very difficult time navigating to the forums we have available. The old  "index" style was so simple and straightforward. It made finding the forum a poster wanted very easy and also allowed them to see, at a glance, all the other options available.
I have never posted a poll in all my years here and don't really know what the next step is. Guess I'd just like to know if there are other people out there who feel the "old" system was better, easier and would like to see MH keep it. Thanks for giving this a thought.  
Me too :(  I liked the old format more.
Hi - thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm sorry you're finding things hard to navigate.  I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts, but if you have any specific suggestions or problems you want to pass along, feel free to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any of the pages.
As I understand it, the technology of websites has advanced so much that MedHelp won't be able to go back to the old platform, as it can't support the needs of modern website functioning.  That said, giving feedback does not hurt -- they are trying to assimilate people's remarks on features that they really miss or features that are not working for them, as much as possible.  Unfortunately, they won't be able to give us everything we miss, but they might be able to do things to ease the biggest disconnects, especially if people keep giving feedback.  
Annie, thank you so much!! Best answer! ***
I tried to vote, it wouldn't work, sorry, Dee
glad to see old MH is back, one wonders if it will stay that way ?
Hi Margy -

We will eventually be going to the new format only. Right now, we aren't fully rolled out, so you may get the new format when you log in, or the old one.

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.