Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

PTSD tracker?

I'm using the mood tracker at the momeent, as its closest to what I need, but I am wondering if a PTSD tracker might be useful in terms of tracking when flashbacks occur, whether there was a trigger etc. Could include the mood stuff as well, but have the added symptoms of PTSD/Complex PTSD
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into adding a PTSD tracker and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
A PTSD tracker would be awesome, you have my vote...thanks..
We recently added an anxiety/panic tracker that allows you to track panic attacks as well as common symptoms, treatments, and events/triggers. Does this meet your need for a PTSD tracker? If not, let us know what we can add to make it work better for you.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/anxiety

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.