A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
586373 tn?1312035391

Please add migraine and depression to ovulation tracker

Please could you add migraine to the ovulation tracker.  It's not just being used by women who are trying to conceive, it's being used for anything that can be hormonally related, and menstrual migraine is a biggie.  It's not the same as headache, and simply charting headaches does not give a good overview of hormonally-based migraines (for instance, I can get headaches at any time, but migraine only during my period).

I would also suggest adding depression and perhaps one or two other psychiatric symptoms appropriate to PMS/PMDD.  PMDD is a life-threatening condition as it is a leading trigger for suicide in women, and as such should be taken seriously.  Being able to chart the symptoms is enormously important.

As I suggested in an earlier post, please could you also make it possible to put in a line for the start of each menstrual cycle as well as the line for ovulation, as it makes it far easier to get an overview of charts that way.
1 Responses
10947 tn?1281407852
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll add migraine and depression to the ovulation tracker and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.