Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Pregnancy tracker

Hi, I added the pregnancy tracker but after I created it realized that I was off by a couple of days so I deleted it by clicking on the top right hand corner.  Since then I have tried to re install it about 4 times but the system will not allow me says only 1 tracker per pregnancy - please help

It would be best if you go to the bottom of this page and hit the "Contact Us" button to report this problem.

Good luck and good health!
Rather than delete the tracker, why don't you just change your due date? To do this, go to your Pregnancy Tracker. Then click Settings and you'll see the tracker setup page. Change your due date there.

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.