Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Quick Add

I no longer have the quick add at the bottom...is there a way to get that back?
Hi - if you go to your home page and scroll down, you'll find an "Add Entry" button under your health feed.  This replaced the Quick Add feature, but it has been expanded to give you more options for data entry.  You can use Recent or Frequent tabs to show those fields that you entered recently or use frequently, or use All to see all fields.  Let me know if you have any problems using it or if you have any additional questions. We're always happy to help!
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.