Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Rapic cycling bipolar tracker / repetitive thoughts?

I was wondering if there was in the mix a tracker for rapid cycling bipolar. I think it would be helpful for people like me who can cycle in one day. Also, I was wondering if there was going to be added to the mood tracker a choice for repetitive thoughts. Or maybe an OCD tracker? I don't have OCD but I do have some symptoms like repetitve thoughts and I would like to be able to track them easier to show my doctor.

Thanks for listening.
Thanks for the suggestions. We do plan on implementing a mood tracker where you can add multiple moods per day and keep track of your bipolar ups and downs better. In the meantime, we can add repetitive thoughts to the mood tracker. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Oh, great! Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to that. I think it will really be helpful to my treatment.
We've added repetitive thoughts to the Mood Tracker. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp
Thanks for the suggestion. We just wanted to let you know that the Mood Tracker now accepts multiple moods per day. Just select a mood and then click Specify Time. To add more moods, click "Add another".

To see public Mood Trackers, including those that have multiple moods per day, check out the Mood Tracker Gallery: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/mood

Thanks,
MedHelp
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.