Rogue Scanner

Everytime I visit this website my Antivirus catches a threat Rogue Scanner and removes it.

A rogue scanner is a fake antivirus application that simulates false malware alerts on the user's computer and forces the purchase of a fake solution, thus gaining access to credit card information and money.

It's getting old, fix it.
The same happens to me.
I am getting the same thing as well.  However, I also get these stupid pop up surveys from retail stores (same survey just insert store name).  I just figured I have something that got through my fire wall and hadn't attempted to fix it yet on my end.  
Yikes, thanks for the warning, Boobert.  I actually had my credit card imfo stolen years back, but my bank caught it...someone was in Palermo, Italy, trying to buy $1,200. worth of hardware, at a hardware store : (

Hi, everyone,

I've passed your comments on to our engineers.  In the meantime, please be sure to check your control panel's install/uninstall tool to see if anything unfamiliar has been installed.  I'm guessing that your firewall's active, and that you're updating and using your antivirus and malware scanners regularly.  Thanks!

Claire

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.