Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Sent 2 E-Mails For Help, Not Sure What To Do

I have sent two e-mails for help with technical trouble and am wondering if they are being received.

I am not able to create a tracker for weight or a food diary. I can't get to my home page but I can get to my profile page and make changes to it. When I come to the site it tells me there is an unexpected error. When I try to get a tracker it tells me change you want was rejected and that I might have tried to change something I don' have access to. On some pages it sees me as logged on and others it does not recognize that I'm logged in at all.

I don't mind the regular glitches I have become accustomed to but at this point I can't use the site.

Anyone having any of these troubles?
Hi there -

I'm sorry you are having problems with the site.

We have a few other members who are experiencing problems with their home pages, and are looking into that.  

What trackers are you trying to add? I can try and add them for you.

When it shows you as logged out, are you seeing that on the error message pages? If you hit your back button, are you still logged in? Does it show you as logged out on regular pages at all?

Thanks, and I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues. I do see your emails, which it seems you sent in the last couple of days. I'm sorry we hadn't responded yet.

Emily

Weight, Food and Water are the trackers I'm trying to add.

Yes, I'm seeing myself as logged out on all the pages I can't get to and logged in on the pages I can get on. If I hit my back button I'm still logged in as long as it was a page was able to get on in the first place. That seems to be the trouble. Some pages recognize me as logged on and other don't.

Very weird. Thanks for your help.

Shannon
I wasn't able to do it either, got the same message you did. I'm really sorry about this, and will let our engineers know. Do you have access to an Android or iOS device? We have an app call My Diet Diary, which you can download and use for free, and you can track food, weight and water all in one app.

It will sync to the site, so that when we fix this, your data will be in both places.

Again, my apologies.

Emily
Hi there -

I found an old report from you that you weren't able to open your weight and water trackers consistently. I assume you deleted those? When did you delete those?

Thanks,

Emily
IDK. A while ago. A few weeks? Thanks for the info. I will try to use my husbands iPod for now.

I still could not open them consistently before I deleted them. I just clicked until it worked :)

Thanks,
Shannon
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.