Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Speech/Language Impaired forum?

I think it would be great to have a Speech/Language Impaired forum. There are TONS of parents who post about their toddlers/children having speech and language issues, but they have to post on Parenting Toddlers 1-5. It would be great to have all of the posts in one place and be able to track one another's progress with their children and hear stories from other parents about their S/L impaired children.

I'm an SLP and I would LOVE to have a forum for this. I'm surprised that there is not one already!
I didn't know you posted this! I agree...they should have one just for speech/language concerns.

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll add this to the list. We have a bunch coming and will get this in there soon. Thank you.

MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.