Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Suggestion: Behavioral Tracker

I would like to recommend a behavioral tracker for conditions like: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Asperger's Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and Executive Dysfunction.

It could track symptoms like: good/bad behavior, excessive daydreaming, hyperfocusing, perseveration, hyperactivity, sensory seeking behavior (rocking, banging, jumping, flapping, spinning, etc.), low concentration, low motivation, social awkwardness, communication difficulty, sensory overload, anxiety, irritation, stress, excitement, sound sensitivity, etc.

The tracker might also be useful as a checklist for people with executive dysfunction.  The checklist could include food shopping, paying bills, cleaning, taking medication, brushing teeth, locking doors, etc.

Also, I know these have already been suggested, but trackers for seizures and digestive problems like Gastroparesis would be helpful as well.
I agree with halbashes. I think that those would be really good ideas for trackers and very helpful for those members who have those problems. The Asperger's Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder Tracker both would be very helpful for me as I suffer from those conditions.
Sounds like an interesting idea, but when I go into "hyperfocus" mode, likely I won't distract myself enough to check in the tracker.  Similar problem with "lack of modivation". Also most events I have are situational and if I get out of the situation I feel better.  I should probably keep better track of when I have meltdowns/anxiety attacks and see if there is any pattern with anything other than the situation such as weather, what I ate, headaches, time of day etc...

Likely by the time the situation ends it escapes my mind, unless it's a really bad meltdown.  Then I may remember it but not the day/time it happened.
For the situations you describe, the tracker could maybe include triggering symptoms such as health, lack of sleep, stress, shopping, school, work, social activities, loud environment, crowded environment, etc.
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll add this to our list of to-do's and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
That would be great!  Thank you!  :)
I need this for my Asperger's and ADHD!
I was just wondering if a "Behavior Tracker" was still on the to-do list.  I would really appreciate the ability to track autistic and ADHD behaviors.
A Behavior Tracker is still on the list, but as you can imagine the list of requested trackers is quite long. We'll be introducing a Child Tracker soon, but it may not exactly match what you're looking for. Check that out when it launches and let us know if it meets your needs.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.