Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Symptoms

I think it would be great to have a general symptom tracker.

There could be a long list grouped by physiologic systems, e.g., neurologic, GI, respiratory, musculoskeletal.
People could select which ones they want to track rather than looking at the entire list every day.

I have MS and would like to track things like pain, stiffness, clumbsiness, falls, fatigue level, etc.

A longer list of meds to track would be nice too.  Again, people could select from a list to track daily and add to it as needed.
Thanks for the suggestion. We are planning on adding a pain tracker that may help with tracking MS, but we're also thinking of adding a tracker specific to multiple sclerosis.

You're probably pretty new to trackers, but once you've entered a few symptoms and treatments, you don't see the entire list every day.

If there are specific meds for trackers you'd like to add, we can do that. Please respond with the specific meds you're looking for.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.