Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Thank you for Sleep Tracker Changes

Thank you for the changes that have been made in Sleep Tracker. It's a little tedious to scroll through each minute individually & have to categorize each sleep session, but it captures my overall sleep pattern much better than the old tracker as I wake for 5-10 minutes several times an hour and having to round up to 15 minute blocks wasn't really capturing my sleep totals accurately---was always over or under estimating.

Your team is very responsive & always trying to improve tools on what is already an excellent site. Thanks for your hard work.
Yes, thanks for the changes to the sleep tracker.  I use a ZEO sleep analyzer and being able to enter data by the minute makes the overall tracking process much more accurate.

J
We are glad it's helping.  :)

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.