Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Thank you for Sleep Tracker Changes

Thank you for the changes that have been made in Sleep Tracker. It's a little tedious to scroll through each minute individually & have to categorize each sleep session, but it captures my overall sleep pattern much better than the old tracker as I wake for 5-10 minutes several times an hour and having to round up to 15 minute blocks wasn't really capturing my sleep totals accurately---was always over or under estimating.

Your team is very responsive & always trying to improve tools on what is already an excellent site. Thanks for your hard work.
Yes, thanks for the changes to the sleep tracker.  I use a ZEO sleep analyzer and being able to enter data by the minute makes the overall tracking process much more accurate.

J
We are glad it's helping.  :)

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.