Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

The placement of the "cancel" button

While composing a private message, if you are using a laptop where the touchpad mouse is "touchy", it is VERY easy to hit the cancel button which seems to be "inconveniently located" next to the send "tab".
Any chance that could be moved elsewhere on the template or whatever?
Thanks, just a thought as I hit it twice and wiped out my entire message before sending it.
Hi there -

I'll pass this on to our developers for you.  Thanks for taking the time to send your feedback!

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.