Tracker doesn't work

I emailed my question and still haven't gotten an answer why the migraine tracker isn't working.
Hi there -

Where did you email?  I'm sorry you haven't gotten a reply yet.  I'm sure you've mentioned this in your email, but can you tell me what it isn't doing, or is doing wrong?

Thanks, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Emily
Well, it's the only tracker I seem to be having problems with.  It has words written in all red that all fields are required.  So, it really isn't helpful at all, because not everyone is going to have all the symptoms on the list or doesn't have them all the time.  It will not advance to the next portion of the tracker and I can't get it to stop by clicking on "done".  The only thing that works is "cancel".  The tracker is broken and I can't get it to work.  

I clicked on "contact us" to send the email.  I got no reply so far at all.
Hi there -

It looks as if it is saving some data, but when I tried to add something to it, it didn't save, either, and I had to hit cancel just as you did.  :(

I'm passing it onto engineering, and I'll let you know what they say.

Emily
Engineering would like to know when you first started having this problem.

Thanks!
I don't know how long it's been going on, since I didn't update my trackers for a while, 'til just three or four days ago.  I wanted to start from a point of reference with my own body's symptoms that would make sense only to me, because I had been so far off base and wanted to basically start fresh.  I'm willing to bet that the problem has been there much longer since I hadn't updated the trackers for a while.  I had a good reason that's kind of personal.  When I started again is when I first noticed the problem, though.
ok thanks!  I'll pass it on.  :)

I did not get any reply to my question on Methacholine Challenge Test posted on Oct 6 and also today.
Hi FM -

So this is indeed a bug (if you hadn't already figured that out), and will be fixed with the next release.  In the meantime, if you enter in the main chart value (migraine), you should be able to enter in symptoms without entering in ALL symptoms.  When you start, click on the box in the "Chart" field at the top, and enter in the duration, stage and intensity, then click the down arrow, and you can enter the symptoms you wish to enter.

Hope this helps in the meantime.

Emily

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.