Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Tracker notes

Another question! I'd like to add general notes to a Tracker - not a journal, but something that would always show.

E.g.
what the 'healthy target range' is. I know some trackers build this in, but not all of them, and general notes would be good anyway.

I can't seem to edit 'notes' - are these alerts from MEdHelp?

Any ideas anyone?

Gav :o)
Thanks for the suggestion. We do have a feature on our to-do list that allows you to leave yourself a quick note (or notation) that is not a journal. You'll see it first in the upcoming food tracker and then it'll be extended to all of our older trackers.

For which tracker would you like to add a healthy target range? Perhaps we can get these added for you.

When you say you can't edit "notes", are these the notes on your Tracker page or elsewhere?

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.