Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Trackers on Facebook

I would love to keep trackers from this site on facebook, is this possible?

monica
Hi O_P_E,

We currently do not support any integration with Facebook. Which trackers would you like to see on your Facebook profile? Do you want to have access to your entire tracker to add/edit data, or do you just want to display statistics from your trackers? Do you want this information to be public or private? Any clarification you can provide will help us as we think about our Facebook strategy.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I'm looking for the same thing as O_P_E, I think. I have no need to be able to edit my tracker from my facebook accoun, but it would be convienent.. I would like some thing to post on my website. With my cancer having my weight growth out thee for eceryone ro see would be wonderful.

Michelle
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.