Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Trackers

Why not have a medication tracker.. so people can track if they take their medication right and how effective medication is.
Ooooh, I would love a medication tracker! I know I can add my medication in the mood tracker, but it doesn't allow for things like dosages. I would love to be able to add dosages, so I can compare the types/quantity of meds I have been in with my mood (or other folks might like to compare it with other stuff, in my case it's my mood).
Each of the trackers have medications associated with it and you can indicate whether or not you took the medication on a daily basis. You can track dosages in your journals. We'll soon be adding a feature that allows you to note a dosage or medication change but unless your dosages change frequently, the journal is a great place to store that information.

Alleyie - What medications are you trying to track? What medical condition is it associated with?

Thanks,
MedHelp
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.