Unable to delete tracker

I was trying to delete one of my trackers (I know how and I double checked the directions) and I'm still unable to delete it.
Any advice?
Which tracker are you trying to delete?  Perhaps I can help.

Emily
The menopause one.
Hmmm I can't either.  I'll let tech know for you.

Emily
This appears to be a bug, and we hope to have a fix soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Emily
I'm having the same problem...can't delete my Crohn's/Colitis tracker despite checking, rechecking & following the instructions for deleting. (A memo comes up at the bottom of my page saying "Error on page".)

Would like to see just a Bowel Habit tracker. I have chronic intermittent diarrhea & constipation. Thought the Crohn's/Colitis tracker would serve my needs but it didn't. Just need a place to record frequency of/consistency of BMs and any n/v, abd pain, etc.

Thank you for the changes that have been made in Sleep Tracker. It's a little tedious to scroll through each minute individually & have to categorize each sleep session, but it captures my overall sleep pattern much better than the old tracker as I wake for 5-10 minutes several times an hour and having to round up to 15 minute blocks wasn't really capturing my sleep totals accurately---was always over or under estimating.

I'd like to see some changes on the Diabetic Tracker which I'm maintaining for my Dad. I'd like to see the various BSs (pre-breakfast, pre-lunch, pre-supper, pre-bed, etc.) broken out into separate graphic charts OR make the chart larger so that the individual values can be better seen. My father's target range is 90-150 and the graph is so cramped up that you can't really see the individual recordings. It would also be helpful to have a section to note specific times & BS results to document insulin reactions with the BS at onset/discovery of reaction as well as a couple of rechecks as the reaction is treated & then resolves. My Dad is on Prednisone which can affect BSs and because trying to titrate his insulin dose to match his declining prednisone dose is a "trial & error" process, he's had 4-5 low blood sugar reactions over 4 weeks. Each reaction requires a couple of BS rechecks after doses of carbohydrates and there's really no where to record them. (I've been recording in the journal, but his PCP would love a graphic representation she can look at quickly.) Also, please add diaphoresis/cold, clammy sweat and thick/slurred speech to the list of symptoms. These are my Dad's ONLY symptoms (other than unconsciousness if we don't catch it quick enough) and as an ER nurse, I see literally HUNDREDS of diabetics who have similiar symptoms.

Thanks for a great site and for the ongoing work to make it even better.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.