Unable to update trackers.

I am trying to use the BP tracker.  I first set up a Heart Rhythm tracker and entered one item of data.  Then when I set up the BP tracker, I am unable to add any data.  Sometimes the page just goes blurry, and sometimes it does nothing when I click to add data.  Also the data I originally entered into the Heart Rhythm never goes away.  I've tried deleting the tracker and adding a new one, but it just keeps popping up.  At one time I had 2 BP trackers, and the data only showed up on one.  But I was unable to update still.  Any ideas?
Hi, MeriJeen,

I'm so sorry about the problems you're having -- I've passed this on to our engineers so that they can take a look at your trackers.  

Claire
MeriJeen, can you let us know what operating system (e.g., Windows, Mavericks, etc.) and browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Explorer) you're using?
I'm using Windows 8.1. on a Dell Inspiron Ultrabook laptop.
Also, I was able to update the Weight Tracker before I set up the BP Tracker, but now I can't update that, either.
Hi there -

I'm going to send you a private message about this.

Emily

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.