Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Unlink from Facebook

I tried to link my MH and FB accounts today. MH seems to have linked them (one password allows access to both) but FB claims I have no linked accounts. No menu came up asking if/what I wanted MH to post to my FB account and no MH posts have appeared on my FB feed. How do I: 1) know if they are linked and 2) unlink the accounts---I didn't see any benefit, after linking, that justifies worrying about privacy & security. Thank you.
Hi there -

If you go to your profile, then to Account Settings (under Inbox, My Shortcuts), then go to Login and Password, you should see an option to unlink the accounts.  I've posted a pic on my profile to help you see this - http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/263103?personal_page_id=348931

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.