A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
1339332 tn?1329854366

Unlink from Facebook

I tried to link my MH and FB accounts today. MH seems to have linked them (one password allows access to both) but FB claims I have no linked accounts. No menu came up asking if/what I wanted MH to post to my FB account and no MH posts have appeared on my FB feed. How do I: 1) know if they are linked and 2) unlink the accounts---I didn't see any benefit, after linking, that justifies worrying about privacy & security. Thank you.
1 Responses
707563 tn?1587576687
Hi there -

If you go to your profile, then to Account Settings (under Inbox, My Shortcuts), then go to Login and Password, you should see an option to unlink the accounts.  I've posted a pic on my profile to help you see this - http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/263103?personal_page_id=348931

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.