Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Weight Always going back to initial weight?

When I started using the tracker and I logged in each morning, the weight shown was the one from the day before.  In the last month or so, it always resets to the initial weight.  Also, the calorie budget for day keeps dropping - as though the tracker were assuming I'd lost no weight and was recalculating to make the goal date.  Do I need to reset something?
Hi there,
I'm sorry you are having problems with the app. It would be really helpful if you also could tap on Settings in the app (either by tapping on the 3 bars at the top to open the menu or on Settings at the bottom of the app, or on your phone in Android), then Support, and send us an email. If you could say "yes" when it asks you to send data, we will be able to check things out from our end. If you need more specific instructions for your app on your device, just let us know, as these are general instructions.

This will allow us to capture your data, and what type of device you use the app on, and what version of the app you are having.

Thanks!

Amber
Just sent the data.  
Thank you!
Any ideas why it does this.  My calorie allowance drops one or two calories a day - which means before too long it will be lower than I keep getting told is safe.  Do I need to start a new account or something?
Hi there -

No, it is an issue we are having with the app, not your specific account. I know it's frustrating, but please know we are working on it.

Thanks,

Emily
Any idea when this might get fixed - it basically makes the app unusable - I mean if you have to ignore what it tells you, what's the point?
Hi there -

I'm sorry, I don't have a time frame for this, but we hope it will be very soon.

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.