Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Weight tracker stats coming up with wrong unit of measurement

I have my measurement settings set to metric and everything has been great, but yesterday and today my 'weight tracker stats' are coming up in pounds.   I have looked everywhere and can't find what I did wrong.

Please help.

Thanks,
kec
Hi there -

If you go to your profile, in the upper right, click on Account Settings, then click on the Preferences tab.  You can change all your measurements there.

Doing that should change the tracker to reflect your metric preferences.  Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Hi Emily,
I checked that and those preferences are all metric, my trackers are all metric but for some reason my 'Weight Tracker Stats thingy is in imperial.
I checked it on my phone last night and it had corrected itself but this morning it is back again.
Weird.
Thanks,
kec
Hi there -

When you were viewing this, were you logged in?  Our measurements default to imperial if you are logged out.  Do they show metric when you are logged in?

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.