Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Where has all my data gone on Android app?

After latest update all my symptoms have disappeared on my app. I have tried logging out and logging back in. I have tried uninstalling and re installing my app. Online all my information is stored, but that doesn't help when I need the information quick. Please fix this problem.
Hi, iVictoria,

I'm so sorry you're having problems with the app!  The quickest way to get help is to email our support team directly from the app.  To do this, just tap on "Settings" (if you're on an iPhone, tap the 3 bars at the top of the screen; if you're on Android, tap "Settings" at the bottom of the screen).  Then click "Support".

Be sure to say "yes" when you're asked if you want to send data -- this allows us to check things out from our end, including your data, your app version, and the type of device you're using.

If you can, please include the information you posted here, as well as any other specifics. This will cut down on back-and-forth emails, and let us get down to problem-solving right away.

We appreciate your using the app, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes!

Claire
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.