Why isn't metformin on the list of drugs.

Add Metformin to the list of medications for treatment for Diabetes.  There are tons of poeple on that and it isnt' on the list.
I took metformin for 6 months and it made me sick. My stomach reacted to it and I had pains in my muscles all the time. I am now on amaryl and get no side effects from it. But a lot of people are on metformin. Since it makes your stomach loose, you lose weight from it. And it controls the sugar level. Why don't they list it?
Thanks for the feedback. We'll get Metformin added to the list of treatments in the Diabetes Tracker soon. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Metformin has been added to the list of treatments in the Diabetes Tracker. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,
MedHelp

Diabetes Tracker: http://www.medhelp.org/land/diabetes-tracker

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.