Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

a deletion option

there should be a delete button because id like to clear my posts because i have posts that i have overcame and now have medication for and stuff so :P
I agree!! I have accidently re-posted the same thing, under the same category because the first two didn't seem to go through when it did.  
Hi!

If you have double posted something by accident, please use the report button on the top right side of your post and select duplicate in the menu that drops down. The moderators will be happy to delete your duplicate posts for you.

Although your situation and questions may have changed over time, we keep all old posts up, because other members may benefit from your questions and the answers given at that time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Laura
MedHelp Team
An edit function would be nice. I sometimes re-read my post only to discover misspelled words and other mistakes.
Hi orphanedhawk,

I will pass that request on.

Laura
MedHelp Team
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.