Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

a question about the app?

I just got the app an I noticed yesterday that there's a steps counter. I thought it was kool but I wen on a walk yesterday an today an I'm not sure it's counting right. I walk like 4 blocks an back an it only says I took 35 steps. Anyone else have this problem?
Hi there.  The best way to get help with the app is to contact our support team.  You can do that by going to the menu and scrolling down to the bottom.  Then, just tap "App Support."
Thank you
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.