479174 tn?1208109119

female sexual disfunction

what type of doctor should i see for sexual disfunction problems
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
366811 tn?1217422672
Probably an OBGYN, but that's not THIS forum. For that, click the "Forums" link above an select the appropriate one. Good luck.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
You could see a sexologist.  For further information please post to the Women's Health forum or just search the previous questions there as this one has come up before.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?