heart rate

I would like a heart rate tracker is there such a thing?....I have a irregular heart beat and would like to keep track of that.
That's a great idea. What items would you like to track in the tracker?
I would also like that. My doctor is always telling me that I need to monitor my fast heart rate, but I rarely do.
If the blood pressure tracker had a spot to put heart rate down in it when u did yr BP that would be good so I guess the heart rate would pretty much have to be the same thing as the BP.
I agree that a heart rate tracker should be considered as I have an irregular heartrate and bradycardia and tachycardia.
It would help so much.
Thanks for the suggestion. You can now track heart rate in the blood pressure tracker!

-MedHelp
In addition to the blood pressure tracker, you can now track arrhythmias, tachycardia, bradycardia, and irregular heartbeats in the new Heart Rhythm Tracker. You can try it out by clicking on the Trackers link in the Heart Rhythm Community.

Thanks,
MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.