Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

menstrual tracker

You should add 'insomnia' to the list of menstrual symptoms as this is a common debilitating premenstrual symptom I've suffered for years.

The other premenstrual symptom I've been suffering recently is 'cracked and bleeding at the corner of my mouth'.
We can add insomnia to the menstrual cycle tracker. For your other symptom, how about something a bit more generic like "dry skin"?
Thankyou very much for adding 'insomnia' as a premenstrual symptom;

- 'dry skin' sounds fine.

I found the sleep tracker which is great.

It would be useful to me if the total time slept (hours) line graph (ie where the dots are connected) were added to the menstrual tracker to track the insomnia pattern through the menstrual cycle to graph the premenstrual insomnia.
Great, we'll get dry skin added to the menstrual tracker as well.

Today, we do not let you mash up data between your trackers. In the future, you'll be able to create your own reports where you'll be able to view your patterns and correlation between sleep and your menstrual cycle. We'll let you know when these advanced reporting features are available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thanks for the suggestion. Dry skin and insomnia have been added to the list of symptoms in the menstrual cycle tracker.

Thanks,
MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.