Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

my home page

The last week or so my home page under applications  has not included  my forums and groups.

Also my drop down, "my medhelp" doesn't have them listed either.

I have had to go to the forums tab.

Any ideas why?

Thank you,
Debbie

I'm sorry you are having problems with the site. It would be really helpful if you also could go down to the bottom of the page and click on "Help," then on "Submit a Request" and complete the information requested. One of our senior support staff will then assist further within 24-48 hours.

We appreciate it, and apologize for any inconvenience this causes.  
It now appears many others are having this same issue.
Very inconvenient.
Hi -

The others are referring to changes in the navigation header (toolbar at the top) and footer (items at the bottom), not anything on their home pages. I don't believe we made any changes to home page content, but I'll double check on that.

Thanks,

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.