Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

problems with the app

Is any one else having issues with the app randomly logging them out or force closing?
Haven't had those problems but sometimes it will get stuck on loading and I have to shut the app down and restart it
Hi - I'm so sorry you're having this problem!  Can you tap on App Support in the side menu and send us an email? When it asks to send data, choose yes.

This will allow us to see what version of the app you use and what type of device you use it on. If you can, please include the information you posted here, as well as any other specifics. This will cut down on back-and-forth emails, and let us get down to problem-solving right away.

We appreciate your using the app, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.