retreiving pictures

I had a lot of my baby bump pictures saved on my app. I recently had to get a new phone so I reinstalled the app on my new phone and logged in but all of my information and pictures are gone! I had everything backed up on the app. Is there anyway of retreiving my photos?? Jess
Hi there,

I am going to bring this to the attention of the people who work with the apps.  

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steph
Thank you
Hi there -

Do you still have the old phone? Your pics should save to the camera roll on your phone, so if you have the old phone or transferred pics over, you should be able to retrieve them.

Emily
I do have the phone but its factory reset now and I took the pics with the app so they didn't save.
When did you take the pics?  For at least a year, we have made it so that the pics you take with the app would save to the camera roll. Unless you had checked the box to share the pics with MedHelp, they don't sync to our site.

Emily

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.