Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

sleep medication giving error

when i go in to put in how many sleeping pills I take it comes up with the error: Error: value: must be string
Hi - I'm sorry you're having an issue. Is it with one of the trackers or with one of the apps?
It seems to be with the one of the trackers.
Hi there -

It seems that you are trying to add sleeping pills to your sleep tracker. Have you tried adding this in the new trackers?

At the top of the tracker page, you should see a banner that says, "We're working on a new look and feel for Trackers, and would like to know what you think. Try it now." If you click on "try it now", it will take you to the new trackers.

When you open the sleep tracker in the new trackers, you should see Add in the upper right corner of the tracker. Click on that, then "Add Other Measurements" at the bottom left of the window that opens. You can then scroll to find treatments. You should be able to add your sleeping pills this way.

Let us know if you have any issues, or need any other assistance.

Thanks, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily
The new tracker worked.  Thanx.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.