suggestion for tracker

a dream tracker. track nightmares, how often u forget dreams, good dreams... etc
I had the same need then realised I could use the sleep tracker and use the journal for dreams.
Yes, the current sleep tracker allows you to track whether or not you had dreams or nightmares. You can write your dreams down in the journal as dippy1 suggested.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.