Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

sync?

When does the online info & my app sync?  I entered my breakfast online & my exercise on my app.  They aren't showing up together on both.
Hi there -

It looks as if your meals are on the site, but not your exercise. When did you add that, and what did you add?

Thanks,

Emily
At noon I added 60 min of walking & 10 min of stretching.

At 3 pm my app is finally showing my breakfast I entered online at 8 am.
Usually my meals sync within a min or so, but today my dinner has not - I entered it using the android app and it is not online yet.
I enter exercise every day, and only twice has it synced from android to online.  
The weight tracker has always synced for me.
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Would you all be able to tell me if this is still happening or if it appears they have synced now.

Thanks!

Steph
Neither my meals nor my weight synced today, but my exercise did.
Can you let me know what types of devices you are using My Diet Diary on - is it an Android or an iOS (iPhone, iPad or iPod)?

Thanks!

Emily
I have not had a sync for three days. I use an Android app on my Nexus 7 and my Chrome web browser. Up until now it did not seem to sync regularly, but at least once a day during the night time hours.
Hi there -

It looks as if things are syncing for you now, as you have meals showing on your tracker here. Can you confirm that things are syncing now?

If this happens again, the app syncs when you open it, so try to fully close the app (hit the back button until you land on your home screen), then re-open the app.

Thanks,

Emily
How do you get the online and the app to sync?  Is there a button somewhere I should click on to ask the two to sync?  I have the diet tracker app.  
Hi rene9825 - it appears that your meals entered today have synced.  Do you see the same thing or are you still having issues?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.